The Lincoln Group has partnered with a global leader in the geohazard mitigation industry in search of an Accounting Manager, on a direct-hire basis, to join their exceptional team located in Denver, CO. This position will be responsible for performing a wide variety of accounting duties and responsibilities while partnering with company leadership, project management, estimating, and more to meet the crucial needs of the business. We’re looking for a driven individual to join this fast-paced, family-oriented, and innovative company!
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Reports to: Corporate Controller
Location: Denver, CO
Work Schedule: Hybrid, 3 days in the office
Compensation: $105,000 - $125,000 annually, plus a 10% bonus and competitive benefits
- Help develop internal controls around core accounting functions across the organization.
- Prepare/Support Work In Progress (WIP) reviews for newly acquired entities.
- Work closely with finance leadership regarding new business unit financial performance
- Assist with accounting tasks and reporting as needed.
- Assist in the development and execution of integration of newly acquired business units.
- Analyze project financial performance for accuracy, profit risks, opportunities, and cash flow.
- Support inventory valuation management.
- Monthly Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required.
- Minimum of 7 years of accounting experience required.
- CPA is strongly preferred.
- Integration of new business units preferred.
- Project Accounting experience in construction preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, highly organized, and detailed-oriented.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Vista by Viewpoint experience preferred.
- Solid analysis and critical thinking capabilities required.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.