Lincoln Group Industrial Services has partnered with an exceptional client in the Biopharma industry that is looking for an AP/AR Clerk to join their team on a direct-hire basis! The AP/AR Clerk will provide support to the businesses’ finance group by performing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions in a timely manner.
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Reports to: Plant Controller
Software: ERP Systems (Syteline preferred), MS Office Suite
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Compensation: Hourly Up to $24/hour
- Oversee full-cycle accounts receivable and accounts payable processes.
- Collect payments from customers and accurately record them in the ERP system.
- Update customer account and contact information in the ERP system.
- Send AR Aging report to customers.
- Review open purchase orders.
- Investigate invoices, and follow up with vendors, Supply Chain, and staff on-site to resolve outstanding issues.
- Respond to high-volume emails in a timely manner.
- Create invoices to bill customers for goods or services.
- Reconcile account discrepancies.
- Prepare and review the AR Aging statement.
- Follow up with customers on past-due accounts to obtain payment.
- Process vendor invoices within the ERP System.
- Prepare all payments.
- Post payments to customers’ accounts.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports.
- Able to work productively with a high level of accuracy while managing multiple deadlines.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Handle confidential information.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Deadline-oriented with excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent research and record-keeping skills.
- Excellent ERP knowledge required, Syteline preferred
About Lincoln Group Industrial Services:
We are a woman-owned staffing firm specializing in Engineering and Light Industrial. We provide you with resources directly to achieve confidence in your workplace. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. First our website at www.lincolngrp.com