Bilingual Customer Service Representative
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a leading customer service provider in search of a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their team! The role will be supporting non-emergency medical services transportation. Looking for candidates who want to contribute to an incredible team and provide unwavering support to members, providers, and medical facilities.
Type of Hire: Temporary
Title: Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
Software: Basic PC proficiency, able to navigate multiple screens and tabs
Location: Omaha, NE
Work Schedule: Full-time, in office, able to work nights and weekends
- Handle inbound calls in both Spanish and English
- Provide quality customer service to members, providers, and appointment facilities.
- Schedule, confirm, or cancel non-emergency appointment transportation reservations.
- Assist customers in navigating our services, offering guidance, and troubleshooting.
- Verify appointment details and providing estimated arrival times to callers.
- Maintain accurate and detailed customer records.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve complex customer concerns.
- Fluency in Spanish is required,
- 1+ year of customer service experience, call center experience is a plus.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background Screening and Drug Screen is required.
- PC proficiency including the use of multiple monitors and program tabs.
- Proficiency in typing, minimum 40 wpm
- Ability to confidently handle a high volume of inbound calls efficiently.
- Availability to work any day and any shift, including holidays and weekends.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.