The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the injection molding industry in search of a Buyer to join their team! The role will be responsible for performing buying assignments of varying complexities and will report to the Supply Chain Manager. Looking for candidates who want to join, build, and contribute to a great team and an evolving culture!
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Software: ERP system knowledge such as Syteline, IQMS, SAP, or Sage
Location: El Paso, TX
Work Schedule: Full-time, in office
Compensation: $65K - $75K/year
- Manage execution of POs to suppliers based on current demand, run-rate, lead time and forecast
- Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriately approved agreements
- Assist in resolving vendor material shortages, backlogs, quality issues and other potential schedule interruptions or delivery delays
- Resolve any purchasing discrepancies, track and trend purchasing activity, and identify and alleviate potential risk for all supply management streams
- Establish and maintain communication channels across various departments to support purchasing activities and ensure ongoing operational activities
- Execute set up and maintenance information for new vendors and new items
- Advise management of market conditions and supplier base activity, which could affect pricing, and or future availability
- Assist and support departments with all purchasing processes
- Manage suppliers to reduce costs, improve quality, control inventories and ensure timely flow of material
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of required MRP / ERP systems
- Bring ideas to management and be able to implement necessary process improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Experience in a purchasing environment
- Background in production, inventory control, supply chain management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.