CNC Machine Operator
Lincoln Group Industrial Services has partnered with an exceptional client in the Biopharma industry that is looking for a CNC Machine Operator to join their team on a direct-hire basis! The CNC Machine Operator will assist the NPI project team and is responsible for setting up and operating the CNC Machine to produce high-quality precision parts and prototypes.
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Software: Mastercam preferred.
Reports to: Director of Product Design and R&D
Location: On-site in Camarillo
Compensation: Up to $30/hr, plus benefits, 401K, and PTO.
- Inspect workpieces during production.
- Preset tools using a tool measuring machine.
- Monitor operations and take corrective action as required.
- Inspect and measure finished products compared with requirements.
- Perform all job duties while adhering to all safety practices and protocols.
- Ability to set up and operate manual CNC machines (lathe 2nd op. machines and VMC).
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Use tools, jigs, fixtures, and gauges necessary to perform operations.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Finish the required paperwork process.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Hands-on Technical CNC training, a plus
- Minimum of 3 years as a CNC Tool room machinist, 5-axis experience is a plus.
- Ability to use and program CAM software, Mastercam preferred.
- Good math skills.
- Understand PPE and safe lifting techniques.
- Requires valid CA Driver's License and proof of automobile insurance.
- Familiarity with the utilization of measuring instruments – comparator, height gages/electronic height gages, caliper, thread plug gages, and other job-related hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Working knowledge of G-codes and standard controls (Fanuc).
About Lincoln Group Industrial Services:
We are a woman-owned staffing firm specializing in Engineering and Light Industrial. We provide you with resources directly to achieve confidence in your workplace. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. First our website at www.lincolngrp.com