21 Jul 2023 Job ID: 1572
Green Bay Wisconsin Full-time $70000per Year - $90000per Year Construction
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a prominent client in the construction industry in search of a Construction Scheduler in the Green Bay, WI area to join their team on a direct-hire basis! The Construction Scheduler will be responsible for assisting with take-offs and obtaining and analyzing bids from suppliers and subcontractors. They will help coordinate bidding, buyout, contract award, and budgets for multiple job projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing construction and labor schedules and analyze the projected workload against available resources to develop accurate schedules and ensure requirements are met. The Construction Scheduler will work closely with Preconstruction, Project Managers and Superintendents to develop, maintain, and update schedules.
Compensation: $70,000 - $90,000/year, plus great benefits!
- Lead weekly labor scheduling meetings and facilitate brainstorming to solve any immediate scheduling problems and mitigate potential future scheduling issues.
- Create, analyze, and manage detailed master schedule for multi-site construction environment.
- Develop and accurately maintain integrated master/sub-project schedules, ensuring schedule logic is maintained (horizontal and vertical).
- Review project progress and schedule updates to proactively anticipate schedule impacts and advise project team.
- Assist with determination of staffing needs with internal labor and external partners, schedules, and crew availability.
- Monitor progress on projects, develop timetables for projects and identify variance in the completion of work tied to schedule deadlines.
- Assist in creating and maintaining strong trade partner relationships.
- Communicate scheduling/performance variances against monthly projections, monitor performance against the plan, and develop recovery plans.
- Alert Project Managers about any potential delays in schedule and make recommendations/ inform them of options to keep projects on schedule.
- 7 years of Construction experience. Preferably a combination of hands-on, supervisory, and in-office experience.
- Previous construction planning and/or scheduling experience highly preferred.
- Experience working with Microsoft Project is required, as well as proficiency with other scheduling software.
- Knowledge of construction project needs and timelines is essential; must be well versed in critical path scheduling requirements for construction projects.
- Ability to read construction plans, documents, and specifications and comprehend what labor needs are required to complete the work.
- Ability to clearly set and lead meetings to develop strong project control systems.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to analyze problems and propose reasonable solutions.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.