The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in a confidential industry in search of a Corporate Controller to join their team on a direct-hire basis! The Corporate Controller will work with the Chief Financial Officer to help build a scalable foundation to reach a future mature operation state for the accounting function. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of US GAAP accounting standards, accounting operations, internal controls, and financial reporting.
Type of Hire: Direct hire or Contract-to-Hire
Software: QuickBooks Online
Location: Greenvillage, CO
Compensation: $150K, plus benefits, bonus and equity stock compensation
- Oversee all accounting functions and financial systems.
- Complete technical accounting analysis and memos to support the Company’s accounting policies and procedures.
- Primary responsibility for the development, implementation, and oversight of all internal financial reporting & disclosure controls, policies, and procedures.
- Complete and ensure the recording of all business and financial transactions and GL entries in compliance with US GAAP requirements.
- Direct and complete the monthly financial close process in a timely manner.
- Directs the development and production of internal and external financial reports and variance analysis.
- Complete periodic SEC filings including Forms 10K and 10Q.
- Work in conjunction with a third-party tax preparer to drive and complete periodic tax compliance.
- Contribute to the development, preparation, and implementation of key deliverables.
- Complete bi-monthly payroll process and payments.
- Complete monthly GL reconciliations and financial state consolidations.
- Interpret, analyze, and report on financial and operational results for the management team and external auditors.
- Direct and manage external annual and quarterly financial audit/review preparation and oversight.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- Corporate tax and audit experience preferred.
- CPA License, preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to complete Forms 10K and 10Q and adapt to other SEC reporting requirements.
- Strong financing planning, budgeting/forecasting, and analytical skills.
- Experience with ERP implementations preferred.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of US GAAP accounting standards.
- Ability to conduct technical accounting research and provide comprehensive accounting memos.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Effective skills to develop solutions to challenges and create opportunities for the company to grow.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.