Customer Service and Sales Support Rep
Lincoln Group Industrial Services has partnered with an exceptional client that is looking for a Customer Service/Sales Support Representative to join their team on a direct-hire basis! The Customer Service/Sales Support Representative will be responsible for providing excellent support and service to the customers, ensuring a positive customer experience from the beginning of the quoting process through delivery.
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Reports to: Sales Support & Customer Service Manager
Software: ERP Systems, MS Office Suite
Location: Camarillo, CA
Compensation: Hourly Up to $30/hour
- Accurately prepare and process orders, quotes, and RMA’s for returns and/or credits.
- Interface with Purchasing and Production departments to track order status.
- Accurately input data in the ERP system.
- Partner with applicable departments to identify customer/order issues. Reacting with a sense of urgency.
- Proactively communicate with internal departments on all changes to orders.
- Review BOMs to ensure the capability of producing orders by confirming all costs, parts, and labor required.
- Enter quote in ERP system by utilization of multiple systems.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Run open order reports daily. Communicate to the customer and sales representative potential delays or issues.
- Maintain master customer files.
- Investigate the most time-effective solution to order issues and communicate with customers/sales representatives about the potential impact on their delivery timetable.
- Ensure drawings are approved and signed prior to beginning the quoting process.
- Ensure margin accuracy by maintaining open communication with the Sales Manager for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or High School diploma (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 years’ related experience.
- Experience using ERP systems.
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent math and accounting skills.
- Proactively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for working with technical data associated with product lines.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Flexible to travel within the company for training/meetings as needed.
- Accurate data entry skills.
About Lincoln Group Industrial Services:
We are a woman-owned staffing firm specializing in Engineering and Light Industrial. We provide you with resources directly to achieve confidence in your workplace. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. First our website at www.lincolngrp.com