Lincoln Group Industrial Services has partnered with an exceptional client in the Biopharma industry that is looking for a Cycle Counter to join their team on a contract basis! The Cycle Counter will be responsible for conducting cycle counts and audits, assisting in researching and reconciling inventory discrepancies, and assisting the Materials & Warehousing Teams in any inventory-related functions.
Type of Hire: Contract
Reports to: Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager
Software: ERP Systems (Syteline preferred), MS Office Suite
Location: Camarillo, CA
Compensation: Hourly Up to $20/hour
- Conduct cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Resolve inventory discrepancies as needed.
- Participate in physical inventories as necessary.
- Required to operate equipment and may be required to be equipment certified.
- Identify problematic inventory records/transactions and ensure inventory balances are accurately maintained in all systems.
- Conduct audits of inbound shipments.
- Provide floor support to the operation team regarding inventory issues.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- 2+ years related experience and/or training.
- Excellent math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Requires frequent walking, bending, and lifting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ERP experience, Syteline preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Requires valid CA Driver License and proof of automobile insurance.
About Lincoln Group Industrial Services:
We are a woman-owned staffing firm specializing in Engineering and Light Industrial. We provide you with resources directly to achieve confidence in your workplace. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. First our website at www.lincolngrp.com