Director of HR
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the Transportation industry located in California who is search of a Director of Human Resources on a direct hire basis. The Director of Human Resources will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate all HR practices and policies of the company, ensuring the organization is in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal labor requirements. This position is great opportunity to continue building out the HR department and build upon existing HR practices.
Position Reports to: CFO
Location: Eastern LA County, CA
Work Schedule: M-F, in office
Compensation: Competitive compensation package, 10% bonus, plus benefits!
- Collaborate with senior leadership to execute on the company’s staffing, recruiting, and retention strategies.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training and initiatives to support the company’s human resource needs.
- Administers and oversees the administration of compensation, benefits, and leave programs, employee relations, performance and talent management, recognition and morale, health and safety, and training and development.
- Monitors and ensures the company’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, recommended best practices, and reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Manages employee performance evaluation process.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive human resource management
- HR Certification a plus.
- ADP Total Source a plus.
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish, desired, but not required.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Thorough knowledge of CA employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.