The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the nonprofit industry in search of a Human Resources Analyst to join their team! The role will report to the Director of Human Resources. This role will be responsible for overseeing the administration of the HCM system, benefits, and HR team metrics. Looking for candidates who want to join, build, and contribute to a great team and an evolving culture!
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Software: MS Office Suite, HCM Systems
Location: Menasha, WI
Work Schedule: Full-time, in office
Compensation: Up to $78,000 per year
- Creates and maintains HR dashboard, including generating metrics and providing analysis of the data.
- Provides both function and technical support for the HCM system and related processes and acts as the organization’s technical point of contract to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve HCM system and reporting issues, research processing issues, unexpected data results, and process flow issues.
- Provide direct support for the enrollment processes and ensure an understanding of the complete benefit package offered to team members.
- Identifies and implements opportunities that improve HCM usability and efficiency and leverages technology to reduce barriers, eliminate manual effort, and enhance end-user experience.
- Contributes to benefit discussions and makes recommendations following the company’s guiding principles and benefits philosophy to add value to the lives of our team members and their families.
- Serves as the primary day-to-day contact and develops strong working relationships with external vendors such as the HCM system support team, benefits broker, retirement administrator, etc.
- Uses technical skills to source data, analyze human resources information, develop key takeaways, and provide recommendations to business leaders.
- Supports the design and management of the Benefits program.
- Stays current on new and upcoming enhancements to the HCM system, researches the impact, and assists with rollout.
- Participates in benefit-related projects and initiatives, including annual open enrollment and the implementation of new benefit plans and programs as assigned.
- Researches, analyzes, troubleshoots, and resolves database issues through periodic audits, and reconciles data between systems to ensure accurate benefit administration.
- Reduces and mitigates risk by staying current with and identifying compliance gaps with the company’s benefit programs and recommending possible resolutions.
- Consult with cross-functional departments and key stakeholders to recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet business requirements using the HCM system.
- 5 years of human resources experience, preferably with direct exposure to benefits and/or HCM systems during that time.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with benefit administration.
- Professional certification in the human resource profession is preferred.
- Strong relationship-building skills and ability to communicate with a diverse audience..
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required to design, review, and summarize data.
- Excellent analytical and data gathering skills, logical decision making, and troubleshooting skills with the ability to problem solve in a timely manner.
- Experience with a nonprofit organization preferred.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.