The Lincoln Group has partnered with a premier civil engineering and land surveying company who has served the Colorado area for over 70 years in search of a Hydrology Engineer to work in their Northern Colorado location. The company’s services include general civil engineering, surveying, roadway, traffic, water resources, and construction engineering. The Hydrology Engineer will work closely with the company’s Northern Colorado office’s Senior Water Resources Engineer.
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Location: Lafayette, CO
Work Schedule: M/F, 8 hour work shift, in office or remotely.
Competitive salary, plus great benefits!
- Calculate runoff by using Rational Method and Unit Hydrology methods.
- Perform water quality, inlet/spread, and detention calculations.
- Conduct riverine hydraulic analysis, including floodway and scour analyses.
- Conduct bridge and culvert analysis and design.
- Conduct floodplain and floodway mapping using CAD and GIS.
- Prepare scope and fee for proposals.
- Support role in design plan preparation, specifications, and cost estimating.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed PE.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in public sector with water resources engineering.
- Experience with temporary and permanent erosion control and stormwater management.
- Experience with report preparation and good technical writing skills.
- Self-motivated and efficient with task and project completion.
- Works well with engineers, surveyors, and technicians in multiple groups.
- Ability to coordinate with various private, local state, and federal entities on projects, as well as other consultants and subconsultants.
- Time and task management skills.
MODELS AND PROGRAMS
- CAD and GIS.
- HEC-HMS, SWMM, Peak FQ, StreamStats.
- HY-8, Culvert Master, Flow Master, Hydraflow (in CAD).
- GeoHecRas, HEC-RAS.
About Lincoln Group
We are a woman-owned executive search, retained search, and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a retained, permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.