Payroll Processing Clerk
Lincoln Group Industrial Services has partnered with an exceptional client in the Biopharma industry that is looking for a Global Payroll Processing Clerk to join their team on a direct-hire basis! The Payroll Processing Clerk will be responsible for processing employees’ paychecks by collecting their data and timesheets.
Type of Hire: Temp - 6 months
Software: ADP Workforce Now, Excel
Reports to: Director of Payroll
Location: On-Site in Camarillo
Compensation: Up to $35 per hour
- Process bi-weekly processing of the payroll including reviewing timecards for accuracy.
- Record changes affecting wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments.
- Assist with resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Respond to federal and state agencies regarding wage garnishments and levies and comply with record-keeping requirements.
- Process 401(k) contribution changes, ensure all 401(k) funds are submitted, and remit monies for 401(k) accounts on pay dates.
- Input new hire information and employee status changes in the payroll system to ensure data integrity.
- Investigate and resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Manage payroll-related queries and requests from employees.
- Assemble, audit, and maintain new hire personnel files.
- Prepare reports for month-end processing and input related journal entries.
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports.
- Manage and audit employee vacation and sick time reports.
- Confirm hours and code departments for staffing company invoices and verify temporary employees’ timecards match with payroll system entries.
- Calculate and issue final wages for terminated employees.
- Reconcile insurance carrier benefit invoices.
- Prepare manual paychecks as needed.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees.
- Maintain strong relationships with external third parties.
- Train employees, managers/supervisors on how to use the timekeeping system (Quinyx) including time off requests and approvals.
- Assist in the maintenance of employee records and adhere to all state and federal laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field preferred.
- 1+ years of ADP Workforce Now experience
- 3+ years of payroll processing experience
- Familiarity with general accounting principles.
- Very good interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to 10-key by touch.
- Accurate data entry skills with great attention to detail.
- Requires valid CA Driver's License and proof of automobile insurance.
- Proactive with excellent investigative skills in dealing with complex issues and identifying solutions.
- Being an effective team player.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
About Lincoln Group Industrial Services:
We are a woman-owned staffing firm specializing in Engineering and Light Industrial. We provide you with resources directly to achieve confidence in your workplace. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. First our website at www.lincolngrp.com