The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the injection molding industry in search of a Process Technician to join their team! The role will report to the Production Manager. This role will be responsible for molding machine setup and processing. Looking for candidates who want to join, build, and contribute to a great team and an evolving culture!
Type of Hire: Temp-to-Hire
Title: Process Technician
Software: MS Office Suite
Location: Centennial, CO
Work Schedule: 6:30 p.m. – 6 a.m. OR 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Process improvement and troubleshooting.
- Basic machine maintenance.
- Creation, documentation, and maintenance of injection molding processes.
- Set up, monitor, and troubleshoot auxiliary equipment.
- Work with QA Inspectors to maintain part quality standards.
- Verbal and written communication with production staff, quality, warehouse, engineering, and management.
- Mold teardown, assembly, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Assist production staff with part assembly and packaging as needed.
- Effective time management.
- Basic computer skills.
- Working knowledge of scientific molding principles.
- Effectively use hand tools.
- Effective communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to pass a plant specific forklift certification test.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, and push/pull 100 pounds.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.