Lincoln Group Industrial Services has partnered with an exceptional client in the Biopharma industry that is looking for a Production Machinist to join their team on a direct-hire basis! The Production Machinist will set up and operate lathes, milling, and grinder equipment to fabricate and assemble fill needles to a finished product.
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Reports to: Director of Operations/Plant Manager
Location: Sparta, NJ
Compensation: Hourly Up to $38/hour
- Develop and execute manufacturing priorities based on the production schedule.
- Monitor control plans, troubleshoot workmanship issues, and supervise production activities to ensure manufactured products meet or exceed established quality requirements.
- Follow operation manuals, SOP, work instructions, design documents, drawings, and policies.
- Machine precise parts per drawings and work orders.
- Verify conformance of work piece to specifications.
- Check product against gauges as available.
- Mindful of continuous improvement activity events to improve current operational methods.
- Develop a layout and plan for a sequence of operations(s).
- Use calipers, micrometrics, and mechanical and electronic gauges to verify tolerances.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines.
- Record lot numbers per product/material.
- Clean the finished product with appropriately cleaned 70% Isopropanol agent as instructed. Use non-linting or clean room wipes during cleaning.
- Produce manufacturing tools/gauges as required.
- Clean and maintain all equipment, tools, and work area.
- High School diploma or GED or 4-6 years of related experience and/or training.
- Technical schooling in machining and/or apprenticeship.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback.
- Support the Company’s goals and values.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Uses equipment and materials while complying with safety protocols.
- Able to reach, comprehend and follow SOP instructions.
- Completes tasks on time or notifies the appropriate person of issues or delays.
- Must be fluent in oral and written English.
- Responds well to questions.
- Completes all tasks correctly and on time.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Listens well, follows directions, and seeks clarification when there is uncertainty.
About Lincoln Group Industrial Services:
We are a woman-owned staffing firm specializing in Engineering and Light Industrial. We provide you with resources directly to achieve confidence in your workplace. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution. First our website at www.lincolngrp.com