Project Manager Ft. Collins CO
One of our clients, who is in the commercial and residential remodeling industry is seeking a Project Manager.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong, productive trade partner and vendor relationships.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects to determine all specifications of the project.
- Review and understand architecture and engineering drawings.
- Provide daily project management and be responsible for all aspects of the project.
- Perform daily job site visits.
- Negotiate all trade and vendor pricing per project to reach profitable agreements.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to the project budget.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule all work to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Assist in ordering materials and supplies.
- Schedule deliveries.
- Communicate with the client about the project and be prepared to answer their questions.
- Award all trade contracts and allocate their responsibilities.
- Communicate quality and performance standards to all trade contractors and vendors.
- Strive for no-defect, no schedule delay construction.
- Supervise the work of each project and provide guidance as needed.
- Provide a daily client update including project progress report and photographs.
- Keep a Daily Log of each project.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards on the jobsite.
- Schedule municipal inspections.
- Create the Project Close Out binder.
- Minimum seven (7) years experience as a Residential and Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Organized, resourceful, self-starter
- A passion for delivering world-class service
- Friendly and sociable, a successful relationship builder
- A goal setter who is accountable to the team and client
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Ongoing training and continuing education programs
- 401K including profit sharing
- Cell phone