The Lincoln Group has partnered with an exceptional Commercial General Contractor, who is in search of a Project Manager, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Tilt-up and large-scale projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, execution, and completion of assigned projects in conformance with the standards and values of the company.
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Software: Procore, Timberline, MS Word, MS Excel, P-6 scheduling
Location: Las Vega, NV
Work Schedule: Full-time in the office
Compensation: $120,000 plus benefits / Relocation Assistance
- Manages, plans, and directs all activities related to the project and provides direction and support to the project team
- Develops CPM schedule and ensures that all project goals are executed according to the design documents and as per the construction schedule
- Manages the project budgets including any Company self-performed work
- De-scopes all subcontractors and authors thorough and complete subcontract agreements
- Communicates regularly with subcontractors to ensure prompt performance and accurate COR submittals
- Develops and submits Owner billings
- Ensures timely and accurate submission and execution of all owner change orders and schedule updates
- Negotiates and communicates with Owners and Public Entities
- Implements and enforces company policies and procedures to perform the functions of the job
- Implements and manages quality assurance procedures
- Must have five years of experience as a commercial Project Manager
- Experience in Procore, Timberline, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and P-6 scheduling software is desired; experience in Prolog or Expedition is similar and may be acceptable
- Must have knowledge of commonly used field concepts, practices, and procedures including company self-performed work
- Willing to work as a team member to assist the team in critical deadlines and tasks
- Self-starter who is well organized and reliable
- Willing and able to visit the project site weekly during construction activities and more or less frequently depending on the project and its size and complexity
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.