Quality Control 2
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client in the injection molding industry in search of a Quality Control Inspector II to join their team! The role will report to the Quality Manager. This role will be responsible for the quality of product for the assigned shift. Looking for candidates who want to join, build, and contribute to a great team and an evolving culture!
Type of Hire: Temp-to-Hire
Title: Quality Control Inspector II
Software: MS Office Suite
Location: Centennial, CO
Work Schedule: 3 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Compensation: $23 - $25/hr
- Inspects in-process production and approves finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating required adjustments to the production supervisor.
- Performs dimensional checks using measurement devices (i.e., digital height gauge, CMM, drop gauge, etc.)
- Approve or reject raw materials concerning quality standards and record supplier performance.
- Assist in root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive action for process, product, internal, and external customer concerns.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizing re-work and waste, and inputting data into a quality database.
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager.
- Proven experience as a QC inspector or similar role.
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings.
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Demonstrated knowledge of advanced measurement equipment.
- Works well under pressure.
- Able to multi-task and have a sense of urgency while performing tasks accurately.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.