Senior Internal Auditor
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a fast-growing, mission-driven client in the manufacturing industry for a Senior Internal Auditor position. The Senior Internal Auditor will assist the Internal Audit Manager in the execution of risk assessments, SOX, operational audits, and other internal audit projects to ensure a strong financial and business control environment. This role requires a high level of collaboration across various departments and external auditors.
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Reports To: Internal Audit Manager
Software: SAP, AuditBoard
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Work Schedule: Full-time, Hybrid – one day remote/week
Compensation: $90-100k DOE
- Plan and execute risk-based internal audits in accordance with professional standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate and test the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Work closely with external auditors in the execution of the SOX audit.
- Support the training of other employees within the department to ensure action plans are monitored to completion.
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports and other documentation for presentation to senior management and the Audit Committee.
- Identify and communicate control weaknesses and areas of opportunity to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in internal audit, with knowledge of SOX and operational audits.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Big 4 or publicly traded company experience, preferred.
- CIA or CPA certification preferred, but not required.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.