Senior Tax Manager - Salt Lake City
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a leader in the financial and business service industry in search of a Senior Tax Manager, on a direct-hire basis, to join their exceptional team! The Senior Tax Manager will be responsible for providing tax provision and compliance services for a variety of corporate, multi-national, consolidated/combined, and multi-state tax clients. This is a great opportunity to join one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States!
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Work Schedule: Hybrid M-F, 3 days in office
Compensation: $150K - $175K plus a 15% annual performance-based bonus
- Prepare and review tax provisions pursuant to ASC740.
- Understanding your client’s goals and needs and servicing clients directly.
- Strategizing with Managing Directors regarding planning.
- Researching tax and accounting issues and providing guidance to clients.
- Foster a team environment; demonstrate support of management and decisions and build a positive culture.
- Provide tax provision and compliance services for a variety of corporate, multi-national, consolidated/combined, and multi-state tax clients.
- Serve as client’s trusted advisor, demonstrates knowledge of industry trends, identifies client issues and conflicts; proactively communicates solution options to client and team.
- Understand the client’s organization, procedures, and internal policies.
- Provide clients with recommendations and guidance on how to achieve their goals and assist in identifying opportunities for growth with clients.
- Working closely with staff, and assisting senior management in mentoring, coaching, training, supervising, and evaluating staff.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in Accounting, Taxation, or related field, preferred.
- 7 years of experience in public accounting or related field.
- Active CPA license.
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements.
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.