Senior UI/UX Designer Boulder CO
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a client that is the premier provider of digital solutions for the financial industry today! Our client is dedicated to the delivery and presentation of financial data, transforming complex information into elegant user experiences. As a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider in the financial services industry, their innovative visualizations are the standard for interpreting, manipulating and displaying financial information.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design. ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Bachelors degree or higher in design, computer science or information sciences.
- 3+ years as a UI/UX designer in a collaborative environment.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes and prototypes. Strong working knowledge of common design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven Mobile (iOS, Android) design experience.
- Proven responsive design experience for web products.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
What our client offers:
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year.
About Lincoln Group:
We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.