Store Team Leader
Lincoln Group has partnered with a leading nonprofit retail organization in search of four Store Managers to join their team in North Central Wisconsin! The Store Team Leader oversees the store floor process ensuring donation operations are efficient and cost-effective while creating a customer-centric experience for shoppers. The Store Team Leader is responsible for all retail operations and achieving system metrics while building and maintaining relationships with internal employees and third-party vendors.
Title: Store Manager
Store Locations: Green Bay, Neeha, Stevens Point, and Rib Mountain, WI
Reports to: Regional Manager and Director of Retail Stores
Type of Hire: Direct/Perm
Compensation: $55,0000-$75,000/year + full benefits
Work Schedule: Full-Time (40hr), on-call rotation, weekends, occasional holidays
- Identify advantageous group or individual training for professional development for team members.
- Implement strategies that ensure the store is meeting or exceeding forecasted sales and production plans.
- Leads recruitment for store location including hiring, onboarding, training, mentoring and development to promote a high-performing team.
- Responsible for financial and operations status of store location, including people, staffing, sales, payroll, store growth, expenses, mission integration, safety, budgeting etc. as required within timeframes.
- Maintain client standards of store presentation, facility layout, organization and quality control.
- Optimize work schedules and workflow to maintain efficiency of facility and labor.
- Communicates with Regional Team Leader and Director of Stores to provide a team member feedback loop for continuous improvement and works proactively to anticipate issues and continuously improve store operations.
- Ensures compliance with various regulatory agencies (e.g., OSHA, WI-DOT, etc.).
- Implements marketing, advertising and communication strategies and works with community members and partners on mission awareness and advancement.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of retail management experience
- Willingness to work various hours, which may include holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Experience with common reporting and dashboard tools
- Ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications.
- MS Office Suite experience
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to stand for a long period of time and lift 25lbs.
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Education reimbursement, 401K, PTO, Paid Volunteer Time etc.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.