The Lincoln Group has partnered with a leader in the financial and business service industry in search of a Tax Manager to join their exceptional team! The Tax Manager will serve as clients’ trusted advisor, demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, and identify client issues and conflicts. This is a great opportunity to join one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States!
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Location: Denver, CO (will consider remote candidates)
Work Schedule: Hybrid M-F, 3 days in office
Compensation: $110K - $140K plus 10% annual performance-based bonus
Client prefers local candidates, but will consider remote!
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables (such as financial statements, tax returns, work papers, etc.); complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the final engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on time delivery and on budget
- Understand the client’s organization, procedures and internal policies
- Responsible for new client development in partnership with upper management; participate in client meetings, presentations and proposal development and meet individual cross serve
- Manage and retain multiple client relationships, engagements and special projects
- Develop overall engagement budget
- Consistently meet charge hour goals
- Responsible for billing and realization on assigned clients; explain variances
- Supervise, train and mentor staff; listen and communicate effectively
- Foster a team environment; demonstrates support of management and decisions and build a positive culture
- Participate in practice development activities that lead to the generation of new business and the opportunities for cross-serves
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field, required
- 6 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
- Proficient use of applicable technology
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.